- Do not delete the caption with the giveaway info.
- Only reblogs count!
- The giveaway ends 11:59pm CST, December 5th. We will draw the winners the very next day. Please have your asks open! If you do not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen. :)
- Must have a 3DS and a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (at least before the giveaway ends).
- You guessed it, must be following VillagerTrade. This giveaway is for our followers as a big thank you! :D
the entire minimalist furniture set, 2 million bells, a basket of every fruit (and bamboo) and one basket of each perfect apple/peach/orange, a crown, KK Bossa, KK Bubblegum, blue bunny balloon, red bunny balloon, orange bunny balloon.
500k bells, four leaf clover, KK Milonga, basket of every fruit (and bamboo) and one basket of each perfect peach/orange, blue heart balloon, orange heart balloon, pink balloon.
There will also be four 250k bell prizes! <3
Thanks so much!! :D
less than 2 days left! :D
･ﾟ✧ Cute-bun-alert’s 200 follower giveaway!~ ･ﾟ✧
Ohgosh so I promised I’d do a giveaway when I hit 100, but I never could find something I thought good enough to give away. So yeah, my adorable 3DS XL that I practically never use anymore (and I’m sure would get a lot more use out of one of you cuties) is up for grabs~
If you win, you’ll receive both the limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL and the game already pre-installed. This ships in its box, with everything you need~
- You can reblog as much as you’d like, though I’d suggest not spamming your followers uvu
- Likes don’t count, but feel free to like for reference.
- Mbf me. This giveaway is for my lovely followers, and a way to thank all of them. (I also plan on throwing in something extra if you are!)
- Shipping will be covered.
- If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.
- This giveaway will end December 1st~
Good luck cuties uwu
My friend made this David Tennant Doctor plush for my birthday. She’s thinking of making plushes like this for Attack on Titan.
If she does manage to make these:
1) What character from Attack on Titan would you like to see made?
2) How much would you pay for it?
Please answer bellow. She wants a general idea by the end of the week so she can start working on patterns.
HERE’S OUR BIG NEWS, STRAIGHT FROM JANET VARNEY! IF THIS POST GETS REBLOGGED 10,000 TIMES IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS, WE’LL RELEASE THE 1 HOUR BOOK 2 FINALE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT EST ON NICK.COM!
No, seriously. Pick your jaw up off the floor! Catch “Night of A Thousand Stars” and “Harmonic Convergence” tonight at 8/7c on Nick…and then unlock the Book 2 finale episodes “Darkness Falls” and “Light in the Dark” online at midnight EST!
Let’s do this thing, Korra Nation!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MASSIVE WIG GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause i have far more shit then i need
i have like 13 wigs you can choose from and im gonna pick like 4 winners or some shit idk
1. 1 like & you get three reblogs and only three i will count dont try me
2. you dont have to follow me but who knows if u do i might toss in an xtra wig 4 u
3. dont use a sideblog for your reblogs trust me i check this shit
4. have fun be good to people
giveaway ends december 10th
I had asked for the day off from work to be lazy at home. Suddenly, a really important task came up where me and my lead have to demo our game because we’re the only ones who know how to use fancy functions. Guess when that is?!?! MONDAY~ So instead of relaxing at home on my birthday I get to be freaking out while giving a demo of my companies game. Public speaking and trying not to say “umm” 80 million times and having shaky cold hands at a conference. HA… HA… HA!
this isn’t too fancy or anything but i really wanted to draw korra two or three years older because having that kind of timeskip at any point in lok like in book 4 would just make me so happy omg my heart would fall out my butt
i’ll draw timeskip versions of everyone else in the krew too
That moment when I think I cosplayed Korra at 20. O_O. Lol, I just need a shirt change and some new armbands.
Shinoda Mariko in LOVE MARY Dresses
I need these.
hey guys!! i need to ask you to reblog with a response as of why pokemon is a great game and have nothing to do with religious beliefs! i never got to play pokemon and pokemon x/y looks really fun and i’d like to convince my parents to allow me once to get one pokemon game! thanks!! uvu
Pokemon is a game that teaches you to adventure, think out of the box, go after your dreams and ultimately have fun. You play a character who goes out into the world on adventures catching pokemon, you learn to love your fun creatures and go out on adventures. Going through the game you face tough battles while trying to become the best and throughout your journey you work towards that goal slowly. Personally, I was not allowed to play video games growing up. I bought my first pokemon game in college, while I was not able to go out because of lack of money, Pokemon gave me the escape I needed, the feeling of being able to adventure and, not going to lie, sometimes it got me out of the slumps of depression. This game has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with learning, as someone who was raised in a religious home I have never once swayed my opinions on my religion due to this game or any game I’ve played. Now I’m a full time employee and I still play pokemon, it’s something that will probably stay with me forever because after you try it the first time every new generation you get to explore more into the ever expanding world and build more adventures.