Shipping is up to date and previous giveaway prizes have been mailed, so I’m happy to announce:
Military Police and Scouting Legion patch sets are now in stock at The Recon Depot! Please note that shipping will be delayed until after Feb 16th (Katsucon).
NOW! THE GIVEAWAY! Like and reblog to your heart’s content. 5 winners, wherever in the world.
- 4-patch set of your choice: MP or Scouting
- 4-patch set Scouting
- 3-patch set of your choice: MP or Scouting
- 1 patch of your choice: MP, Scouting, or Gakuen Hetalia
- 1 Scouting Patch
Giveaway ends at 12:01 am the morning of March 7th, Central time. Following isn’t necessary though if you’re following AskAHeichou or me, I’ll probably include a silly extra.
Somehow, some way, it’s that time again!
It seemed just yesterday (okay it was late December) that I was doing my 2000 follower giveaway. And yet, here we are, celebrating with another milestone. And how do I like celebrating my followers? Giving away things that help cosplayers :)
As I prepared my latest giveaway, my good friend isaisanisa reached an incredible 10,000 Followers! And her lovely girlfriend, caffeinatedqueer, just reached 5,000! Since we’re all friends in the real world (and make quite a Hellish family in the cosplay world ;D), we decided to band together and do a giveaway for ALL of our followers to celebrate these momentous milestones!
What you can win:
There are THREE prize groups. You will pick ONE!
This is the machine I started with almost ten years ago. I made all of my early costumes with it and it still works! It’s an extra I keep around for sewing parties or leather work when I need a non-computerized machine. Great for a costumer just starting out!
This is good for beginners, too! But veteran cosplayers will appreciate the travel-size of this machine. It’s great to bring along for cons for those quick hotel repairs so you don’t have to risk damaging your main machine just to have the security of knowing you can fix a costume on the go. And the sewing basket is great for taking your supplies to-go, too.
3.) $80 Worth of Sewing Supplies
Scissors, seam-rippers, pins, presser foots, organizers, tape measures or thread… if you’re not feeling one of the above prizes, you can pick out whatever loot you want pertaining to sewing or crafting. If it’s $80 combined or below and ships on Amazon Prime, it’s yours! There won’t be a whole lot of restriction on what’s allowed, just as long as it’s crafty and in the price range!
- Likes and Reblogs are both okie dokie! Only one each per person, though! A lot of people’s dashes were flooded when I allowed more than that so we’re keeping it 1/1 this time. One like, one reblog.
- You don’t need to be following any or all of us, but if you are, you’ll get a cosplay promo on my blog and probably an extra gift. I’m sure Isa will promo you, too!
- No giveaway blogs, I check. Side-blogs/fandom blogs/cosplay blogs are a-okay, just no prize-only blogs!
- Ask Box must be open. You must be okay with sending me your address. I’m no creeper and you can contact my past winners. I indeed deliver on my giveaways, no scams here! :)
- International Shipping: I can only go where Amazon goes on these items. If Amazon can’t get it to you without charging an arm and a leg, I can order from another site that will as long as the price is comparable. Some items are available on AmazonGlobal, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Giveaway ends on March 13th, 2014 at 6:00PM EST (winner announced later that night). Please blog responsibly and GOOD LUCK!
THOSE MACHINE FOOTS. DEAR GOD THEY ARE PRETTY.
a valentine’s poem for the one i love…
i wish you all little love.
Hi guys it’s mayor-alice,
I recently hit 1,000 followers so I’ve decided to celebrate by hosting my first giveaway! ’ v ’ )/
There will be one winner who will win
- full set of 5 charms (each comes with a coloured strap and matching coloured bells that are exclusive for the giveaway!)
- 2 mini prints of Francine and Chrissy
- You must be following me, its a giveaway for my followers after all.
- No giveaway blogs, I will check. (if you have a secondary blog let me know by messaging me on your main)
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes count as a 2nd entry.
- You must be willing to give out your address to me!! I’ll cover all shipping costs
- Please have your ask open, I will message you if you win and you’ll have 24 hours to reply. If not I will pick another winner.
- Giveaway ends Wednesday Feb 19th @8:00pm PST
- Winner will be chosen through random.org
Also, if anyone is interested a limited number of the charms are still available on my storenvy and you can buy them HERE!!
Again there are only a few left so I suggest getting them before they sell out ;v;;
That’s it, good luck everyone!!
What the title says
Ends 21st January
30 Black Roses
15 Black Tulips
10 Blue Roses
10 Purple Tulips
5 Purple Roses
5 Pink Roses
30 Black Tulips
20 Purple Tulips
10 Blue Roses
Rules: Have to be following me, no giveaway blogs, likes and reblogs count but only 1 reblog, winners have 24 hours to respond
I HAVE NOT SETTLED DOWN SINCE I GOT THIS PHOTO HOURS AGO. I SPENT 2 HOURS IN A LINE JUST TO BE ABLE TO MEET HIM. I GOT MYSELF AND A FRIEND AUTOGRAPHS. I DON’T THINK ANYONE UNDERSTANDS HOW MUCH I AM STILL FREAKING OUT.
Anyone recall me saying my friend wanted to do Titan plushes for AOD? Yeah well…. [Titan intensifies] If you’re going to AOD you should check out her artist alley table!!!
I forgot to say I did this. Whoops. This was at Norcal winter gathering!!! For more pictures on this event check out my cosplay page on facebook: NaiaguCosplay OR my (other) cosplay tumblr NaiaguCosplay!!!
Ahh, it’s official guys!!!! My korra cosplaying is on hiatus until further notice! I chopped a good 15 inches of my hair off and sent it off to Pantene Beautiful Lengths for cancer patients.
I feel damn good about myself, a tad sad I can’t do korra until it all grows back but I’m pretty proud of myself! <end of rant>
I’ll keep updating my blog though, I’m playing animal crossing and pokemon religiously!!! If anything, I’m going to be at Sac Anime on Saturday as a Rocket Grunt!!! Hope to see some fellow cosplayers there!